F1 2019 version 1.21 released for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official F1 2019 update 1.21 patch notes, the new update added gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, F1 2019 1.21 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with the new F1 2019 Season, bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s F1 2019 patch 1.21 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
F1 2019 Update 1.21 Patch Notes
- When ‘Repair Wing Damage’ is set to ‘Yes’ on the MFD, the pit crew will now change the front wing regardless of how much physical damage it has taken
- Addressed an issue where users would get stuck between qualifying sessions if full qualifying and saving between sessions was enabled.
- Addressed an issue where users could see drivers on incorrect tyres after a pit stop
- The spectated car will no longer appear ghosted in one-shot qualifying
- F2 car leaderboards will now show which era car has been used (2018 or 2019)
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Fixed audio related issues.
- Added online stability improvements.
- Fixed gameplay and control issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
F1 2019 update 1.21 is now available for download on all platforms.