Evil Dead patch 1.11 is available to download on PS4, PS5(1.000.500), Xbox and PC players. According to the official Evil Dead patch notes, the update resolves issues related to crashes, Playstation 4 Trophies, and other bugs. Apart from this, Evil Dead update 1.11 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, Evil Dead day one patch update 1.04 was released with tweaks, fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the release players are experiencing a number of bugs and issues. Today’s Evil Dead Game update 1.11 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Evil Dead 1.11 Patch Notes (1.011.000)
- Parties are now maintained between games, no need to re-invite your friends to each match
We’ve made changes to our region servers to allow both West and East coast players to join matches together. This will help with the long queue times some players have been experiencing.
- Several fixes for vaulting fences and their animations
- Fixed a bug where roads would disappear
- Pings placed on the map while sitting in the car are now displayed in the world
- Fixed an issue causing a blurry flickering visual glitch on supply crates
- The Dark Ones will now execute the correct attack animation as well as display their UI indicator correctly for their AOE attack
- Removed duplicated portal trap in Castle Kandar
Change in the ratio-appearance of maps: 50% Castle Kandar, 25% Caravans, and 25% Cabin
- Demon movement will no longer stutter and have interruptions after being exorcised indoors
- Demon movement speed indoors increased from 500 to 700
- Demons can no longer accumulate units indefinitely
- Warlord Elite units no longer have an input lock when pressing the attack and arm swipe buttons
Puppeteer will not be able to obtain Infernal Energy while possessing a survivor and shooting another survivor in a bleeding state while having the skill “Puppet Master: Invigorating Possession”
- Puppeteer and Necromancer basic units can no longer chain hits indefinitely
- Demons will no longer be forced to spectate a survivor
- Deadites will no longer spawn from portals before said portal has fully opened
- Demons are no longer able to use the active ability of the possessed survivor
Demi-Eligos Thunderstruck attack will be canceled if Demi-Eligos is stunned and will not deal damage to survivors.
- Possessed Demon Basic and Elite units can vault windows when sprinting toward them
- Survivors will no longer be forced to aim if an objective was collected while aiming
- Fixed Survivor input loss after being possessed while interacting with a vehicle
- Survivors will no longer be resurrected and stay in bleeding-out animation
- AI Survivors will no longer stop interacting with players or vehicles during the Dark One’s battle
- Lord Arthur Battle Prep Outfit now has the correct SFX and VFX after being hit by an evil unit
AI Survivor will no longer stay in bleeding-out animation without status in UI after being revived and will be able to be resurrected by collected objectives
- Kelly Maxwell has now the correct additional melee damage value in her skill “Battle frenzy” (previously 80% now 60%)
UI / UX
- After being resurrected by the objective, the bleeding-out UI no longer stays on the hud.
- Video settings will no longer be saved after exiting the options menu without applying them
- Ed Getley’s “The Collector” skill icon is now displayed for all survivors
- The cursor on the map interface moves now without stutter (Xbox only)
- “Not enough points” text is no longer stuck in UI for Demon after the player adds all skill points and switches to another tab in Collection
- Fixed the button prompt not appearing for one objective in the Cabin Map
- Reduced balance damage of Ash glove from 40 to 20
- Reduced balance multiplier of heavy fists attacks from x3 to x2
The following changes were added recently.
Stability / Quality of Life
- Implemented various fixes to combat cheats such as speed hacks, health regeneration, fake nicknames, and character model changing. A larger anti-cheat update is also forthcoming in another update soon.
- Addressed an exploit where players could cancel animations to perform actions faster than intended
- Improved server stability
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed crashing after closing the pause menu on “Find a way out of the pit” objective in Mission 5
- Fixed loss of input bug when a possessed unit dies
- Updated balancing to Cheryl’s healing attributes
- Updated balancing to Evil Dead 1 Ash’s healing attributes
- Adjusted values to Amanda’s Weapon Master: Pistol Skill
- Fixed an issue causing loss of input when Survivors are possessed by Demon, exit vehicles, or try to pick up full stacks of items
- Fixed an issue that caused a Survivor to be immortal at death or when using a healing item in the storm
- Fixed an issue where Survivors can deal 1M damage to Demon and deadites
- Fixed Playstation 4 Trophies not synchronizing
Download free Evil Dead patch 1.11 on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox.