ESO version 2.19 (1.000.002) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One (220.127.116.11). According to the official ESO 2.19 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for Blackwood and base game. Apart from this, the new ESO update 2.19 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added a new Blackwood DLC and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.19 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
ESO 2.19 Patch Notes (1.000.002)
Blackwood Bug Fixes
- Companions will now run in front of your character less frequently when you come to a stop.
- Bastian and Mirri’s non-combat Perks are now active while they are active and present.
- Increased the likelihood of Companion gear to drop from non-boss enemies.
- Companions will no longer loudly mourn the deaths of group members and will only mourn the player that summoned them.
- You will no longer see quest indicators above the heads of other player’s Companions in your group when your own Companion has a quest to offer.
- Slightly increased the average frequency at which you gain rapport increases from killing enemies that Companions do not care for.
- Mirri now waits to get to know you a little better before asking again for help with her second personal quest.
- Companion combat level and class skill levels are now properly synchronized.
- Adjusted the help entry “Companions – Access” to improve clarity.
- Addressed a bug where a Companion could load in before their equipped gear.
- Addressed a bug where Companions could unintentionally gain experience after completing a Dark Anchor event.
- Reduced the frequency of Companion VO lines pertaining to synergy abilities.
- Survey Report biomes for Blackwood are now clustered closer together, based on your feedback.
- Addressed a bug which caused Saxhleel Champion’s Perfected Restoration Staves to drop in Rockgrove on normal difficulty.
- All main quests in Blackwood will now be displayed as a Main Story in your journal and quest tracker.
- Updated the interaction cameras for Writ boards found in Leyawiin.
- Sevilo Andus’s face will no longer shift into a horrible abomination of nightmares.
- You can now travel to groupmates within Deepscorn Hollow.
- A Deadly Secret: Captain Rian Liore will no longer call you over and then act offended when you approach him. So rude.
- A Hidden Vault: Groupmates will now be able to you within the Doomvault
- A Keep’s Ransom: Addressed a bug where dying before speaking to Erithel would cause her to despawn.
- A Mysterious Event:
- Bastian will no longer lose rapport when you kill the boss at the end of the quest. (They were close once, but we don’t talk about that anymore…)
- Group members not on the quest can now use the escape portal at the end of the quest.
- A Proper Blessing: Addressed a bug where the quest assist for the Bog Dog dung piles wasn’t displaying properly. Now you can find your dung that much easier.
- Heroes of Blackwood: Addressed a bug where a duplicate Mirri would show up at the gathering even if you had her out as a Companion.
- Shattered and Scattered: Addressed a bug where Liam or Ardia would survive even if you did not complete the optional respective objectives.
- Shrine of Nocturnal: Addressed a bug where approaching the Nocturnal shrine from the wrong spot could prevent the quest from advancing properly.
- The Ghost of Giovesse: Addressed a bug where you could not interact with Yisara when needing to speak to her.
- The Rising Winds: Addressed a bug where Nuxul would sometimes not appear when you needed to talk with him.
Base Game Bug fixes
- Red Torchbugs now have a chance to drop a Torchbug Thorax.
- Addressed a bug which could occasionally cause you to be unable to combine collectible fragments.
- Most Achievements and Endeavors that increment with a kill and do not require a specific type of killing blow will now increment with assists as well as killing blows.
- Removed an errant gazebo that had unexpectedly appeared in the cooling lava of Kushalit Sanctuary.
- Addressed a bug where the intro video would not play smoothly or would have other issues.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when save data is generated exactly when the UI gets unloaded, such as when logging out.
Monsters and NPCs
- Corrected several cases where monster collision or targeting had unexpectedly changed size after Update 30.
- Ripple Effect: Addressed a bug where you could not see Alana’s spirit if you had an active Companion.
Download free ESO update 2.19 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.