ESO 2.17 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official ESO 2.17 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the new ESO patch 2.17 also includes several performance improvements, optimizations, and stability enhancements.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new Greymoor expansion pack to the game. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with various fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.17 expected to solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in ESO 2.17?
- The game will now swap to Keyboard Mode if a keyboard input is received while in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to mount or open your map if using the PS4 DualShock Touchpad.
- Fixed several issues where some game settings failed to save.
- ESO 2.07 fixed an issue where you could not be invited to a group unless both players were friends in-game.
- Fixed an issue where players invited to a group who were already in a group did not receive any error message. Inviting players will now also receive an error message.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added various gameplay optimizations.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free ESO patch 2.17 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.