Elder Scrolls Online patch 2.28 is now available to download on PS4, PS5 (1.002.004), and Xbox One(18.104.22.168). According to the official ESO patch notes, the latest update contains several fixes tied to group content – including the Will of Stone and Soul Savior Rockgrove achievements now being properly awarded. Apart from this, Elder Scrolls Online version 2.27 also includes fixes for a few game crashes, the Trap Beast ability being able to generate Ultimate, and more. Elder Scrolls Online patch 2.28 download size is around 864.4 MB.
Previously, a major update added two new 4-player dungeons. One of which includes a Hard Mode for each boss and is accompanied by several new item sets, collectibles, achievements, and titles
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.27 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
[Elder Scrolls Online] ESO Patch Notes for PS4 (2.28), PS5 (1.002.004), and Xbox One
- The Will of Stone and Soul Savior achievements will now always be awarded when the criteria are met upon trial completion.
- Rahdgarak will once again aggressively jump closer to your character should you move away from his current location.
Dungeons and Group Content
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Fixed an issue which caused the Assembly General to not drop weapons when killed on Veteran difficulty.
Waking Flame Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Oath and Silver Rose style pages were not dropping.
Combat and Gameplay
- Fighters Guild
- Trap beast: Fixed an issue where this ability could generate Ultimate in some odd cases.
- Fixed an issue where ice fixtures could flicker when multiple crystal furnishings were placed in houses.
- Fixed an issue where the Witch-Tamed Bear-Dog would be invisible when set as your active pet.
Explorations and Itemization
- Fixed an issue where Tallatta the Lustrous, of Malabal Tor fame, would sometimes not drop loot correctly.
- Fixed a widespread issue that could cause certain light-emitting furnishings to stop emitting light unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue with the houseguest version of Arox the Mutilator, where his dialogue would be limited to just a few lines if you’d already completed the Deadlands story. Those lines are now correctly added to his larger pool of lines, instead of replacing them entirely.
- Fixed a very rare crash that could occur when you jumped away from a zone at the same moment another player started consuming food.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a large number of effect particles are present on screen.
- Fixed an issue with a strangely possessed vase in Stormhaven that was usable, but did nothing upon activation. It has since been fully banished from the material realm and is no longer usable.
Download free ESO update 2.28 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.