ESO update 2.17 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official ESO version 2.17 patch notes, the latest Elder Scrolls Online update added bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, the new ESO patch 2.17 also includes several performance improvements, optimizations, and stability enhancements.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new Greymoor expansion pack to the game. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released with various fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO version 2.17 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in ESO patch 2.17?
- Enabled the High Dynamic Range (HDR) setting for Stadia! This can be enabled or disabled from the Stadia app settings.
- Please note some scenes with darker areas may display a stronger blue tint while HDR is enabled.
- Native 4K resolution is now available.
- First-time players on Chromecast will need to first create a new ESO account or link an existing ESO account here.
- ESO 2.17 fpdated an error message to include Stadia when attempting to log into ESO with a platform-specific account from outside that platform.
- The game will now swap to Keyboard Mode if a keyboard input is received while in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to mount or open your map if using the PS4 DualShock Touchpad.
- Fixed several issues where some game settings failed to save.
- ESO 2.17 fixed an issue where you could not be invited to a group unless both players were friends in-game.
- Fixed an issue where players invited to a group who were already in a group did not receive any error message. Inviting players will now also receive an error message.
Download free ESO update 2.07 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.