A new Escape Simulator update 1.0.19986 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Escape Simulator patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to the wrong resolution, room editor, token, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Escape Simulator patch 1.0.19986 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Escape Simulator January 5 Update Patch Notes?
This update addresses problems some players had:
- Wrong resolution set when the game was starting.
- Fixed room editor problems with locks targeting locks.
- Fixed room editor rooms rendering Logic items when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed token in Space Walk level.
- More small fixes to the game.
We also have some additions for Room Editor:
- New items! You will find new Omega corp. props.
- You can set item name.