A new Escape Simulator update 1.0.18718r is now available on PC. According to the official Escape Simulator patch notes, the latest update added gameplay changes, fixes, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Escape Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Escape Simulator Patch Notes – November 8, 2021
- New networking stack, co-op play should be much better and robust
- Room Editor has a new search bar. You can use it to filter items and find what you need quickly
- Room editor slots have a new “On Remove” field. It will be activated when an object is removed from the slot
- Fixed Reconnecting bug in co-op play
- Fixed triggers in co-op play
- Fixed rotation of some props in workshop rooms
- Fixing drone in “Hallway Accident” level
- Fixing “The Lobby” bugs in the first “Omega Corporation” level
- Better undo and redo functionality in Room Editor
- Better texture filtering on disk loaded textures