Escape Simulator game update 1.0.17 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Escape Simulator patch notes, the latest update addressed a rare case where you couldn’t use slot in tutorial.
Since the last Escape Simulator patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Escape Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Escape Simulator Patch Notes – June 29, 2023
- Fixing rare case where you couldn’t use slot in tutorial
- Zoomables do not rotate weirdly in coop anymore
- Fixed item not entering correct slot if it enters 2 slots in the same frame
- Fixed parenting issue in Room Editor
Level Specific Fixes
- Reduced number of packets in “The Elevator”
- Fixed weird navigation hole in “The Elevator”
- Fixed badges puzzle in “The Saloon”