A new Escape Simulator game update is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Escape Simulator patch notes, the latest update added a new light prop, a new post-processing prop, a new zoomable behavior, and much more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Escape Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Escape Simulator June 6 Update Patch Notes?
Four brand new rooms for you to escape from in style!
Get ready to solve a lot more puzzles, because the brand new Steampunk DLC is out now! Featuring four additional rooms that are filled to the brim with all kinds of curious machinery, this DLC is sure to get your gears grinding! To celebrate the arrival of this new content, both Escape Simulator and the Steampunk DLC are currently on sale! Additionally, you can now get all available content directly through the newly available Escape Simulator: Collector’s Edition. This bundle is also available if you already own Escape Simulator and will add the content that you don’t own yet to your Steam wallet. If you can’t wait to board the Valor, then you can get the Steampunk DLC right here
- New Light prop, now you can add custom lighting and it comes with better performance!
- New post-processing prop, allowing you to change the ambience of your rooms.
- New zoomable behavior, no more zooming to locks 🔒🔍
- New scripting custom rooms using Lua
- More flexible than current setup, but Lua programming knowledge is required.
- New Custom Drag behavior specifically for scripting. It gives you more control over object interactions.
- New loading custom models as props, you can create musical instruments using primitive objects or import one from .gltf file!
- UX tweak: Changed from behavior buttons to a dropdown (Button, Animation, Turnable,…)
- Menu UI scale fix for smaller screens
- New Discord Rich Presence, show others which awesome rooms you are playing