Escape Simulator game update is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Escape Simulator patch notes, the latest update added water sounds and addressed cannonballs.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Escape Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Escape Simulator Patch Notes – June 23, 2022
The Crew Quarters
- Fixed cannonballs
- Added water sounds
- Fixed sign and flower faces
The Helm Room
- Fixed textures
- Fixed handles
Room editor fixes
- When changing behavior on a prop (button/animation) the prop no longer gets removed from the activator targets
- Dial value counts can no longer be set to 0
- Importing props fixes:
- Custom models are now copied when imported (but they need some time to load in and the prop isn’t refreshed when they load in)
- Importing audio, scripts and custom model files is blocked if the room is not saved
- Fixed some models not loading paint-overs properly for custom models
- Fixed steampunk walls on new room
- Added a dropdown for the impostorClone update type: Never/OnChange/Always
- Fixed unable to unsubscribe from custom room when the files are deleted locally
- Male/Female character model colliders are now the same size
- Scrollbar snaps to the top when entering workshop rooms menu and when searching
- Fixed activator component desyncs in coop play