Endzone – A World Apart update 6 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Endzone – A World Apart patch notes, the latest update added several bug fixes and some new features.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Endzone – A World Apart version 1.1.8019.41487 will fix a few of these issues.
Endzone – A World Apart Patch Notes – June 23, 2022
- Missions: Added more specific descriptions for the trading mission confirmation buttons.
- Missions: Added optional trading missions that can use Prosperity specific resources for players who own both Prosperity & Distant places.
- Seeds: Fixed wrong scaling of melon seeds on fields. They are not behaving like balloons anymore.
- Global Expeditions: The wall part of the tower will now blend out correctly in scene 3 of the expedition leading north.
- Missions: Lem’s missions now also play their intro text first, so it is streamlined with all other trading missions.
- GlobalExpeditions: Relevant scene elements are now visually blent out when going back and forth between dialogues.
- Birds: Added bird swarms to the map for a more vivid environment, enjoy! The occurrence and amount of birds can be adjusted in the main menu options. Option “Many” is chosen by default.
- Buildings: Cemeteries will now properly dispose of settler corpses.
- Buildings: Empty ruins without any scrap left are now correctly removed/ deconstructed by the scrapyard.
- Settlers: Fixed dead bodies lying around underneath the terrain.
- Settlers: Settler Profession allocation is more stable now
- Buildings: Upon cancellation of building upgrade the allocated construction resources will now be available
- Buildings: Fixed construction sites not being build during raider attacks
- Settlers: Fixed possible error while demolishing a building
- Savegames: Implemented error message for missing disc space when saving a game
- Settlers: Fixed a bug that could result in settlers wearing and using the wrong equipment visually.
- Glossary: Removed old/wrong fertility image.