Endzone – A World Apart update V1.1.8019.41487 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Endzone – A World Apart patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Endzone – A World Apart version 1.1.8019.41487 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Endzone – A World Apart Patch Notes – December 16, 2021
- Buildings: Fixed visitors overflowing the maximum allowed number when settlers are sick and medicine and soap is present in the Medical Facility.
- Buildings: Fixed a possible error related to buildings with an empty work area list.
- Tutorial: Main Tutorial now unlocks the Expedition Station later to prevent the player from discovering all ruins until the quest becomes relevant, causing a softlock.
- System: Fixed a potential crash on startup related to an invalid game options file.
- Buildings: Info about the current prioritization set by World Tasks is now hoverable and shows a tooltip for Guard Towers.