Elite Dangerous update 1.54 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Elite Dangerous 1.54 patch notes, the latest update added tweaks, gameplay changes, and fixes. Apart from this, the Elite Dangerous version 1.54 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added new changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Elite Dangerous patch 1.54 is expected to fix these issues.
Check out more details below.
What’s new in Elite Dangerous 1.54?
- Fixed missing ATC voices at starports.
- Fixed issue with outfitting ambiance audio layering up on top of itself when going between outfitting and livery.
- Fixed an issue with Engineer Remote Workshop ambiance persisting into the main game, and can layer up on itself too.
- Fixed missing titles for the audio logs associated with the Golconda.
- Fixed an issue where a collect/source mission would request commodities on sale at the same location.
- Fixed an issue which caused mission critical updates to not appear in the inbox.
- Added a speculative fix for an issue that could cause the game to add excessive NavRoute entries to the journal when looking at the Galaxy Map.
- Fixed the missing cooldown time which would allow players to repeatedly obtain their allocation of powerplay materials.
Background Simulation and Galaxy
- Reinstated missing locations.
- Ongoing balancing of Faction influence normalisation.
Download free Elite Dangerous update 1.54 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.