Elder Scrolls Online update 2.19 is now rolling out on PS4, PS5 (1.000.002), and Xbox One (184.108.40.206). According to the official Elder Scrolls Online patch notes, the latest Elder Scrolls Online patch 2.19 addressed issues related to Companions and Blackwood quests. Apart from this, the new Elder Scrolls Online version 2.19 also includes various UI errors, and a number of other miscellaneous fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Stonethorn DLC Game Pack and Update 27 (ESO sip of stamina). This latest DLC features two new 4-player dungeons. One of which includes a Hard Mode for each boss and is accompanied by several new item sets, collectibles, achievements, and titles
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s Elder Scrolls Online version 2.19 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
Elder Scrolls Online Patch Notes for PS4 (2.19), PS5 (1.000.002) and Xbox One (220.127.116.11)
- Fixed an issue where a Companion could load in before their equipped gear.
- Fixed an issue where Companions could unintentionally gain experience after completing a Dark Anchor event.
- Companions will now more reliably turn to face their enemy when entering combat.
- Fixed a rare issue that could result in character display issues when exiting the outfit station after outfitting a Companion.
- Survey Report biomes for Blackwood are now clustered closer together, based on your feedback.
- All main quests in Blackwood will now be displayed as a Main Story in your journal and quest tracker.
- Updated the interaction cameras for Writ boards found in Leyawiin.
- Sevilo Andus’s face will no longer shift into a horrible abomination of nightmares.
- You can now travel to groupmates within Deepscorn Hollow.
- Monsters in Oblivion Portals will now spawn faster.
- The ogre champions Grapnur the Crusher and Burthar Meatwise in Zenithar’s Abbey will no longer end up in a state where you cannot target them.
- A Deadly Secret:
- Captain Rian Liore will no longer call you over and then act offended when you approach him. So rude.
- Fixed an issue where leaving Councilor Jirach’s manor before completing the quest steps inside could prevent you from re-entering.
- A Keep’s Ransom: Fixed an issue where dying before speaking to Erithel would cause her to despawn.
- A Mysterious Event:
- Bastian will no longer lose rapport when you kill the boss at the end of the quest. (They were close once, but we don’t talk about that anymore…)
- Group members not on the quest can now use the escape portal at the end of the quest.
- A Proper Blessing: Fixed an issue where the quest assist for the Bog Dog dung piles wasn’t displaying properly. Now you can find your dung that much easier.
- An Abundance of Stibbons: Removed collision on vine-tongues to fix issues with you being unable to interact with them.
- Haunted Legacy:
- Fixed an issue where the quest step “Watch Faric Gemain” would sometimes not advance.
- Fixed an issue where the skeleton needed for this quest would sometimes spawn underground.
- Heroes of Blackwood: Fixed an issue where a duplicate Mirri would show up at the gathering even if you had her out as a Companion.
- Pyre of Ambition: Vandacia will no longer teleport back and forth to the wall, rendering him invincible.
- Rites of the Sul-Xan: Fixed an issue where captives would sometimes spawn under the ground.
- Shadows of the Swamp: Fixed an issue where Heem-Jas would return as a follower on an unintended quest step.
- Shattered and Scattered: Fixed an issue where Liam or Ardia would survive even if you did not complete the optional respective objectives.
- Shrine of Nocturnal: Fixed an issue where approaching the Nocturnal shrine from the wrong spot could prevent the quest from advancing properly.
- The Ghost of Giovesse: Fixed an issue where you could not interact with Yisara when needing to speak to her.
- The Rising Winds:
- Fixed an issue where Nuxul would sometimes not appear when you needed to talk with him.
- Argonian player characters will now be able to advance the quest if accepting it from anyone other than Nuxul.
- Things Lost, Things Found: Fixed an issue where you could trigger a conversation scene prematurely from the floor below in the Rosy Lion Inn.
- Fixed an issue where Lost Souls in Harrowstorms would face your Companion and not move toward the Witch Pike.
Base Game Bug fixes
- Red Torchbugs now have a chance to drop a Torchbug Thorax.
- Updated the text on the Resplendent Sweetroll furnishing to reflect that the version acquired with Seals of Endeavor cannot be converted to Crown Gems.
- Fixed an issue where the Sunflare Iron Wolf mount did not have any light visual effects.
- Most Achievements and Endeavors that increment with a kill and do not require a specific type of killing blow will now increment with assists as well as killing blows.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if a monster died after one of its attackers left the area it perished.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when previewing certain collectibles in the Housing Preview.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when changing zones or logging out while also changing the members in your group, including the player leaving a group.
- Ripple Effect: Fixed an issue where you could not see Alana’s spirit if you had an active Companion.
- Audio in The Rift will no longer be interrupted by random suspense music on top of the normal zone music. Spooky…
- Fixed a UI error that would appear related to skills.
- Fixed an issue where searching a bank could result in erratic menu navigation when equipping weapons.
- Fixed an issue where some Search boxes (like inventory, bank, etc.) wouldn’t properly lose focus when navigating away from them.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when selecting Appearance in the Companion Menu.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur when exiting the Guild Trader while previewing an item.
Ability Bar Timers
- Fixed an issue where ability bar timers could display large values for stack counts above abilities.
Download free Elder Scrolls Online update 2.19 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.