Elder Scrolls Online patch 2.20 is now rolling out on PS4, PS5 (1.000.003), and Xbox One (18.104.22.168). According to the official ESO patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Elder Scrolls Online version 2.20 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added the Stonethorn DLC Game Pack and Update 27 (ESO sip of stamina). This latest DLC features two new 4-player dungeons. One of which includes a Hard Mode for each boss and is accompanied by several new item sets, collectibles, achievements, and titles
Unfortunately, many players are still facing several problems when trying to play the game online. Today’s ESO patch 2.20 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
ESO Patch Notes for PS4 (2.20 ), PS5 (1.000.003) and Xbox One (22.214.171.124)
- Survey Report biomes for Blackwood are now clustered closer together, based on your feedback.
- Fixed an issue where Western Skyrim survey reports of the same type would consume two instead of one.
- Fixed an issue where previously deleted characters that were restored by Support could not become Emperor in campaigns.
- Fixed an issue where Novice Gear wasn’t appearing on a new character during character creation.
- Updated the text on the Resplendent Sweetroll furnishing to reflect that the version acquired with Seals of Endeavor cannot be converted to Crown Gems.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash if a monster died after one of its attackers left the area it perished.
- Fixed some cases where blocking other players didn’t prevent them from messaging you.
- Fixed an issue where you could send mail to deleted characters.
- You will no longer automatically start transmitting in Area channels unless you choose to, and the enable/disable microphone button will now accurately represent its setting.
- Fixed an issue where you could hear players from other alliances while in Area chat in Cyrodiil.
- Fixed a UI error with voice chat that could cause an error message to pop up when changing regions.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur after talking to the Smuggler Assistant.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur when opening the deposit tab of a storage chest.
- Fixed a UI error when navigating to the Outfit Styles collections book after leaving the costume tab on an Outfit Station.
- Fixed an issue where some weapon or armor styles were not translated correctly in the French game client.
Download free ESO update 2.20 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.