Elden Ring patch 1.02 (version 1.002.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Elden Ring 1.02 patch notes, the latest update addressed player controls as well as made some adjustments to BGM and texts. Apart from this, the Elden Ring update 1.02 (1.002) also includes balance and NPC event adjustments.
Elden Ring day 1 patch is now available to download on consoles and PC. Elden Ring will be available on February 24 for everyone. Check out more details below.
What is fixed in Elden Ring Day One Patch?
Major items included in the latest update:
- Improved player controls
- Addition and adjustment of BGM
- Text adjustments
- Balance adjustments
- NPC event fixes and adjustments
- Fixed frame rate drops under certain conditions
- Fixed text bug in some languages
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Xbox wireless headset from working properly
Download free Elden Ring version 1.02 is now available for download on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.