Dying Light update 1.34 is rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Dying Light 1.34 patch notes, the new update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Dying Light version 1.34 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new player variant, a new game mode, a new enemy, a new weapon, and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are still facing issues while playing the game. Today’s Dying Light patch 1.34 is expected to address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dying Light update 1.34 Patch Notes
- Added story mode to Hellraid
- Now players can choose between story mode and raid mode upon entering Hellraid
- Introduced a new Hellraid rank: Vanquisher
- Added new sounds and animations
- Level’s contours now appear on the minimap
- Added new weapons—a bow (in story mode) and a two-handed hammer, and a stamina potion
- Players will now encounter a new enemy—a skeleton with a large shield
- Players no longer need to stash and retrieve their equipment upon entering and leaving Hellraid
- Balance and visual changes
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements
- Fixed a few glitches.
- Fixed frame drop issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood improvements added with Dying Light version 1.34.
Dying Light update 1.34 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.