Dying Light 2 update 1.15 is now rolling out on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox players. According to the official Dying Light 2 1.15 patch notes, the latest update addressed an issue where the Fast Travel feature becomes unavailable under certain circumstances. Apart from his Dying Light 2 patch 1.15 also includes various other fixes and changes. Read full details below.
Previously, a major patch added a new Photo mode and other quality of life changes to the game.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing bugs and various issues with the coop and multiplayer. Today’s Dying Light 2 version 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Dying Light 2 1.15 Patch Notes for PS4 & PS5- July 5, 2022
- Most of the Fast Travel issues should be fixed. We are still working on improving the players’ experience while using this feature.
- Crashes occurring in co-op while using stab follow-up skills are fixed.
- Improved game stability and reduced the number of random crashes.
- We are making Tyrant Volatiles stronger. A little. Sorry.
- Special Infected received better resistance to some types of damage.
- Special Infected with an orange marker should drop Mutation Samples.
- Outfits from Chapter 1 will transfer to NG+; there will be no need to redeem them again.
- Fixed a soft lock related to dying during the challenge.
- Fixed an issue related to reconnecting to the game on PlayStation after leaving the session (manually or automatically) a couple of times.
- Achievements „Find Anything Interesting?” and „Street Art Aficionado” can now be obtained properly.
Download free Dying Light 2 patch 1.15 on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox, and PlayStations 5.