Dying Light 2 patch 1.05 (1.005.000) released on PS4, PC, Xbox, and PS5. According to the official Dying Light 2 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and gameplay changes to the game. Apart from this, Dying Light 2 update 1.05 (1.005) also includes fixes to co-op and crash issues.
Previously, a day 1 patch was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Dying Light 2 version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Related: Dying Light 2 known issues and bugs.
What is new and fixed in Dying Light 2 1.05 (1.005)? – February 11, 2022
- Addressed various situations when players could be disconnected in co-op.
- Addressed issues with connection stability.
- Fixed various game crashing bugs.
- Fixed an issue with players that couldn’t sell valuables to vendor.
- Addressed a bug with music streamer mode causing one song not being muted.
- Addressed a bug with AI being immortal in some rare situations while playing in co-op.
- Fixed various issues with stealth gameplay in co-op.
- Fixed various issues when AI could be blocked in geometry.
- Addressed various AI visual adjustments.
- Addressed various balance improvements.
- Fixed rare issues when peers in co-op mode are unable to see the dialog choices.
- Added various performance optimizations.
- Addressed fast travel limitation after the game is complete.
- Fixed issues where various situations that could cause infinite black screens.
- Addressed AI dead body replication in CO-OP.
Xbox Series X/S
- Added 60+FPS VRR mode on Xbox Series X
- Addressed occasional screen flickering on PS5.
- DLSS improvements added.
- Video presets settings improvements
- Game stability improvements
Download free Dying Light 2 game patch 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox and PlayStations 5.