Dying Light 2 patch 1.36 (update 1.11.3) is available on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official Dying Light 2 1.36 patch notes, the latest update adds a fix for the missing items in the stash. Apart from his Dying Light 2 update 1.36 (1.036) also resolves various game crashing bugs.
Previously, a major Dying Light 2 patch 1.34 added a new Bloody Ties DLC. Unfortunately, some players are still facing bugs and various issues with the coop and multiplayer. Today’s DL2 update 1.36 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
Table of Contents
Dying Light 2 1.36 Patch Notes – July 4, 2023
- Implemented a proper fix for the missing items in the stash. Melee weapons will now properly appear as blueprints, available to be crafted at craft masters. Other items (like paragliders, and outfits) will remain as they were
- Fixed crashes related to inventory/stash and transmog.
- Fixed crashes that could happen during map load.
- Temporary solution for most of the missing items
- Players can now find them in their stash.
- Tweaking of Volatiles spawn rate and time they appear
- Thrown weapons are now visible
- Chase music has been improved
- Small fixes to the Night experience, including enemies’ AI behavior
- Improved quality of the skybox visible during the rainy dusk
- The Master Brewer’s Bees – moved the start button so players can start the challenge without attracting Volatiles’ attention
- Enemies won’t spawn anymore in flooded areas under the bridge in the Central Loop
- The game will now properly ignore fall damage when a player is executing Death From Above skill on some of the enemies
Download free Dying Light 2 patch 1.36 on PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox, and PlayStations 5.