A new Dread Hunger update 1.08 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Dread Hunger patch notes, the latest update brings AI improvements, gameplay changes and UI fixes.
Previously, a major update added a new character model, emotes, and an improved tutorial.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s Dread Hunger patch 1.08 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Dread hunger Patch 1.08 Notes – April 19, 2022
- AI improvements to decrease likelihood of cannibals going off cliff in Summit
- AI improvements to decrease likelihood of cannibals getting stuck on Approach
- jumping in water to avoid increasing cold drain
- Jumping in water to attack
- Seasoned Sailor progression being removed after playing a map and not grabbing the helm
- Fix not consuming ammo when dropping at the end of reload animation
- Fix being able to carry downed players while swimming
- Fix for games not ending in some cases when thrall disconnected during instructions screen
- New model for chests in captains quarters and below deck
- New effects for spirit walking
- In progress lobbies now show again if there are few open lobbies
- Lobbies appearing on global lobby browser that have no expedition set
- Hiding UI and opening wardrobe no longer gives black screen
- Fixed language drop downs in Portuguese Brazilian defaulting to English during lobby creation
- Fixes to Ai navigation across all maps
- Fixes to collision across all maps
- Reduced several jump distances for better consistency on Approach ice flows
- Fixed an exploit in Expanse that allowed players to bypass the bear at lighthouse base
- Small balance tweaks to available pickups in Expanse
- Streamer mode
- Save system changed to a more reliable system.
- Easy Anti-Cheat
- Various other fixes/ improvements