Dread Hunger update 1.04 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Dread Hunger patch notes, the latest hotfix resolves various issues related to UI, crashes and added improvements.
Previously, a major update added a new character model, emotes, and an improved tutorial.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues. Today’s Dread Hunger patch 5 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Dread hunger Patch Notes – January 28, 2022
- Fixed sometimes being unable to cast cannibals
- Fixed being able to drag whetstones onto items that were already upgraded
- Fixed Perfectionist achievement progress not being awarded if on losing team
- Improved sound on Expanse
- Various collision optimizations
- Added VOIP problems button back in, to allow rejoining of the same lobby when VOIP seems broken
- When creating expeditions, language is defaulted to Steam’s game language
- Reduced sleep time to 40 seconds, from 60.
- Decreased powderkeg defusal time to 4 seconds, from 6.
- Decreased amount of coal in the Expanse