Dota 2 update 7.30b (August 23, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Dota 2 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings item updates, hero changes, and more. Apart from this, Dota 2 patch 7.30b also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a major update added a long list of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dota 2 patch 7.30b will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dota 2 7.30b Patch Notes – August 23, 2021
HELM OF THE OVERLORD
- Recipe cost increased from 1000 to 1250 (total cost increased from 6050 to 6300)
- Recipe cost from 350 to 500 (total cost increased from 5300 to 5450)
- Level 15 Talent +350 Health Beastmaster Controlled Units reduced to 250
- Agility growth increased from 3 to 3.4
- Damage increased from 35/40/45/50 to 35/45/55/65
- Armor Reduction reduced from 5/6/7/8 to 4/5/6/7
- Level 10 Talent +20 Summon Wolves Damage reduced to 15
- Level 15 Talent +10% Arcane Curse Slow reduced to +8%
- Level 20 Talent +1.5x Last Word Int Multiplier reduced to +1.2x
- Mana Cost increased from 60 to 75
- Level 15 Talent +80 Dark Pact Damage reduced to 70.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.