Dota 2 update (ClientVersion 5077) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Dota 2 patch notes, the latest update brings various Marci changes
Recently, a major update added a long list of bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Dota 2 patch 7.30e will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dota 2 Patch Notes – November 2, 2021
- Dispose damage reduced from 70/130/190/250 to 70/120/170/220
- Dispose stun duration reduced from 1.2/1.5/1.8/2.1 to 0.9/1.3/1.7/2.1
- Level 15 Talent reduced from +0.75s Dispose Stun Duration to +0.5s
- Rebound cooldown increased from 15/13/11/9 to 17/15/13/11
- Unleash cooldown increased from 90/75/60 to 110/90/70
- Unleash time between Fury combos increased from 1.5s to 1.75s
- Level 20 Talent 1.5s Sidekick Spell Immunity moved to Level 25, and it now applies a basic dispel
- Level 25 Talent +50% Sidekick Lifesteal moved to Level 20 and reduced to +25%