Doom Eternal update 1.19 (v6.2) is now available to download on PS4, PS5 (1.003.000), and Xbox One players. According to the official Doom Eternal 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Doom Eternal patch 1.19 (1.003) also includes general stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released which added balancing, tweaks, and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Doom Eternal version 1.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Doom Eternal 1.19 Patch Notes (1.003.000) – August 3, 2021
- Fixed an issue in which the Undead Droid Revenant or Poison Frog Pain Elemental skin would no longer be equip-able for some users who had unlocked them
- Fixed an issue in which the crucible was sometimes not usable against the DOOM Hunter, Kahn Maykr, Icon of Sin and Gladiator
- Reduced frequency of issue in which health and armor drops from fallen demons would sometimes impair the Meat Hook, Destroyer Blade or Microwave Mod from functioning correctly. Note – this issue may still occur for some users but to a lesser extent. We appreciate your patience while we investigate the remaining instances of this bug!
- Fixed an issue in which the Taras Nabad Master Level Unlock “You Got Stuff” notification on the Main Menu incorrectly displayed as Final Sin
- Resolved an issue where the player would get a “No Target” message when attempting to chainsaw a tentacle within range after it attacks
Bug Fixes PC Only
- We made great strides in fixing the majority of BFG-related crashes thanks to community-submitted crash logs
Bug Fixes PlayStation 5 Only
- Fixed rare crash caused by bad UI state
- Fixed an issue where Alt+Tabbing in Windowed mode then immediately using the left click will cause keyboard inputs to become unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where in BATTLEMODE when The Slayer is swapping Mods as the round ends, this may cause the mod to break at the start of the next round
- Fixed an issue where in BATTLEMODE, the Super Shotgun’s Meat Hook mod may stop working if you Chainsaw a demon immediately after using it.
- Fixed an issue where Low Health VFX may persist on the HUD when a demon player is resurrected by ally Demon Player.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed freezing issues.
- Added general stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Doom Eternal update 1.19 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.