Doom Eternal update 1.18 (1.002) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Doom Eternal 1.18 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for campaign, crashes and more. Apart from this, Doom Eternal version 1.18 (1.002.000) also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added balancing, tweaks, and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Doom Eternal patch 1.18 will fix a few of these issues.
Doom Eternal Patch Notes 6.1
Campaign All Platforms
- Fixed a bug where bullets would collide with gore and ammo pickups during combat
- Fixed a bug with Cacodemon pathing during the boss encounter in The Holt in The Ancient Gods – Part One
Campaign Xbox Series X|S Only
- The controls menu now displays the correct controller image for Xbox Series X|S
Campaign PlayStation Only
- Fixed an issue where PlayStation users were prevented from rejoining private matches after being disconnected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Challenges tab in the pause menu
- Fixed the issue players with AMD GPUs were having that caused artifacting in a number of environments
- PCs with mobile GPUs that support ray tracing can now enable this feature
BATTLEMODE All Platforms
- Fixed an issue where the Slayer’s weapon skins displayed the wrong customization options
- Addressed an issue where Demon players would become invisible to other demons when respawning with ray tracing enabled
- Fixed Demon interface for Latin Spanish users with modified controller settings
- Addressed an issue with the social menu preventing players from selecting another player with only one favorite or friend in the list
Download free Doom Eternal patch 1.18 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.