Don’t Starve Together Console update 2.35 released on PS4 and PC (Steam). According to the official Don’t Starve Together patch notes, the latest update added brings the WX-78 character refresh to the game.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.35 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.35 Notes – April 28, 2022
After the wiring to their long-unused empathy module is repaired, WX-78 finds themselves suddenly reconnecting with memories they’d hoped to keep buried.
- WX-78 can create circuits that can be installed to unlock special abilities.
- WX-78 can unplug their circuits by utilizing a Circuit Extractor. Unfortunately, this means losing any charge that the circuits were taking up!
- WX-78 learns how to construct circuits by scanning organics with their Bio Scanalyzer.
- The Bio Scanalyzer also produces Bio Data, which is used to create circuits, alongside material from the scanned organic.
- WX-78’s circuits are powered by their electrical charge meter. The meter restores itself over time, and can also be restored by other means.
- If WX-78 gets too wet, they begin losing electricity. If they run out of electricity, they begin to lose health.
- WX-78 also loses electricity when they are starving, as they no longer have the energy to maintain their charge level.
- WX-78 can eat gears to regain health, sanity, and hunger. If WX-78 dies, they will drop some of the gears that they have eaten.
- Clockworks are less aggressive towards WX-78.
For more info check out the main post on [the official forums](klei.gg/WX-78update).
We have decided to revert the mouse targeting changes from the March 2022 Quality of Life update regarding attacking enemies and repeating actions while the mouse button is held down. These will now behave as they were before that update. We will be working to bring them back when they can spend some more time being tested internally.
- Actions like harvesting grass with the mouse have returned to require clicking each one instead of holding down the mouse button.
- Repeating actions where you use the same item, such as cooking on a fire or feeding Beefalo are still functional.
- Combat targeting with the mouse button has returned to the state where you must completely stop attacking before the target can be changed. Fixing this is a high priority task.
- This should also resolve issues around holding F to attack, delays between attacks, and some crashes.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.35 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.