Don’t Starve Together Console update 2.21 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to Don’t Starve Together patch notes, the latest update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game. Apart from this, Don’t Starve Together patch 2.21 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a minor update was released with bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Don’t Starve Together patch 2.21 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Console Patch Notes – August 12, 2021
Added the Waterlogged ocean biome
- Great Tree Trunk
- Knobbly Trees
- Fig, with new recipes
- Grass Gator
- Sea Strider
Added a 64-bit version of the game!
- All boats will now eventually come to a stop, regardless of whether it has an anchor or not.
- Doubled the top speed of boats.
- Greatly improved the performance on worlds with lots of boats(depending on the number of boats, as much as a 50% improvement in total performance).
- Boats will now properly collide with all objects while offscreen.
- When logging back in, players will now respawn on the boat they logged off on, regardless of whether it has moved since they logged off.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.21 on PC.