Don’t Starve Together Console update 2.34 released on PS4 and PC (Steam). According to the official Don’t Starve Together patch notes, the latest update added a new activity in the game, new item drops and a new set of streaming drops items.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.34 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Patch Notes – January 27, 2022
Year of the Catcoon:
- Catcoon hairballs will include a Red Pouch for the duration of the event.
- 8 Kitcoons are hidden around the world.
- Build the Catcoon Shrine and place any feather on it to gain access to the event craftables.
- Build a Kitcoon Nursery to provide a home for your found Kitcoons.
- Place 3 or more Kitcoons back to a Nursery to enable playing Hide-and-Seek with the Kitcoons to earn more Red Pouches.
- Having trouble finding Kitcoons? Hire a Ticoon at the Catcoon Shrine to help track them down.
- Added support for mouse buttons 4 and 5
- Catcoons will now play with Cawnival decorations
- Catcoons will now hold on to items they pick up (previously the items were deleted).
- Catcoons will now place items they collect in their Hollow Stump.
- Survivors can now rummage through Hollow Stump.
- The Gym will no longer disappear when Wolfgang despawns while using it.
- Fixed a crash when mods delete Wanda’s Backstep Watch position markers.
- Fixed a netbook mode issue when a server has a modified tick rate.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.34 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.