Don’t Starve Together Console update 2.31 (487518) released on PS4 and PC (Steam). According to the official Don’t Starve Together patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.31 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
- Characters will now comment when the Eye of Terror and Twins of Terror arrive and fly away.
- Characters will now say something unique when attempting to give an item to a Terrarium that is missing its tree.
- Meat Bulb renamed to Lureplant.
- Fixed a bug where the Eye of Terror and Twins of Terror would not attack the player after being summoned.
- Fixed a bug where the Eye of Terror and Twins of Terror would spawn in the void.
- Fixed a crash when equipping the Shield of Terror after throwing the Boomerang.
- Fixed a crash when the Terrarium attempts to spawn the boss while there are no players in the forest world.
- Fixed a bug causing the Terrarium to be enabled during the day after loading or performing a rollback.
- Fixed a bug causing the Eye of Terror and Twins of Terror to be spawned and invincible during the day after loading or performing a rollback.
- Fixed a bug related to a living Eye of Terror or Twin of Terror being offscreen when day breaks.
- Suspicious Peepers now drop souls for Wortox, and the Twins of Terror no longer drop souls for Wortox.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Malbatross from using its swoop attack.
- Crash fix for missing pre-translated text.
- Deck Illuminator layering fix.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.31 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.