Don’t Starve Together Console update 2.28 is now available to download on PS4 and PC (Steam). According to the official Don’t Starve Together patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.28 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Patch Notes
- Reduced the distance that Fire Nettles will damage the player. Players can now harvest or shovel Fire Nettles without taking damage.
- Reduced the amount of damage taken when bumping into a Fire Nettle and when eating Fire Nettle Fronds.
- Fix for the console command autocomplete when using single quotes
- Fixed the missing Walter’s Buzzy Boy Cap inventory icon.
- Fixed various skins texture bugs.
- Fixed various Costume Collection strings.
- Fixed a crash when disconnecting from a server while in the lobby.
- Fixed Wurt’s tentacle warning not working correctly.
- Fixed all servers showing “Day Unknown” for the day count in the server browser.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.28 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.