Don’t Starve Together Console update 2.27 (Oct 20, 2021) is now available to download on PS4 and PC (Steam). According to the official Don’t Starve Together patch notes, the latest comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Don’t Starve Together patch 2.27 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added the Waterlogged ocean biome and various tweaks and fixes to the game.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Don’t Starve Together version 2.27 will fix a few of these issues.
Don’t Starve Together Patch Notes – October 20, 2021
- Server admins and local hosts can now pause the game.
- Chat now has a history of the last 100 messages and persists between the character select screen, forest, and caves.
- Added profanity filtering. This can be disablled in the options menu or configured in your Steam Community Content Preferences.
- All creatures can now be affected by buffs
- The Bee Queen Crown, Bone Armor, Bone Helm, Shadow Thurible, and Spiderhat can now be deconstructed.
- Growth Formula Starter and Composting Bin now require an Alchemy Engine to prototype.
- Reduced the ingredients for crafting the Premier Gardeneer Hat and Moon Rock Walls
- Improved the Pick/Axe’s durability and damage.
- Moongleams and Infused Moon Shards now take longer to spoil.
Download free Don’t Starve Together update 2.27 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.