A new Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.17 out on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.17 changelog, the new update resolve issues related to crashing, multiplayer, glitches and more. Apart from this, the Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.17 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with the new features like Broadcast Mode (Beta) and a new camera angle: “Dashboard” and much more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.17 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dirt Rally 2 update 1.17 changelog
- New Location: Jämsä, Finland – Available November 5 (Season 3)
- New Location: Killarney International Raceway, South Africa – Available November 19 (Season 4)
- New Location: Lydden Hill, UK – Available December 3 (Season 4)
- New Liveries: Season 3, Stage 3 – Available November 5 (Season 3)
- New Liveries: Season 4, Stage 1 – Available December 3 (Season 4)
- Optimised overall SteamVR performance, to match that of Oculus SDK.
- Reassigned Oculus SDK preset graphics settings, to use VR config file (same file used by SteamVR in previous versions).
Microsoft Store PC version:
- Added ability to change game language.
- New Achievement: Finnesse – Roll your car and continue in Finland.
- New Achievement: Flying Finn – Get airborne 100 times in Finland.
- New Achievement: Greece Lightning – Win an Event in Greece by over a minute with Hardcore Damage enabled.
- New Achievement: Have a Break – Buy a Kitcar.
- Past & Present: Resolved issue where Achievement would not unlock when a player retires from the final Event.
- Ribadelles, Spain: Adjusted sunset time on loading screen.
- Ribadelles, Spain: Corrected specific pace note in Italian language.
- Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi: Adjusted various Track Reset lines
(note: Leaderboards will be reset for this Location during update rollout).
- Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi: Resolved issue where black boxes were appearing behind cars at Dusk.
- Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi: Made numerous minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Estering, Germany: Added spotter callout reminder for final lap, if the player has not yet taken their Joker.
- Powys, Wales: Resolved issue where dust-based visual effects were not appearing when player rejoined track.
- BMW M2 Competition: Added ability to repair Turbo components in My Team.
- Peugeot 206 Rally: Added exhaust flame visual effects.
- Volkswagen Golf Kitcar: Updated exhaust audio.
- Added ability to disable post-Stage comments at Finish Line.
- Resolved issue where audio was missing from internal camera views in Time Trial.
- Resolved issue where podium crowd audio was too quiet after winning Rallycross Finals.
- Added ability to use Trackside cameras.
- Added ability to select a specific player to spectate and follow through multiple Stages/Races.
- Made numerous minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Added UI indicator to show if a Championship has enabled Hardcore Damage setting.
- Added UI indicator to show if a Championship has enabled Force Cockpit Camera setting.
- Added UI indicator to show if a Championship has enabled Allow Assists setting.
- Ensured that Handbrake Deadzone and Handbrake Saturation settings work correctly across all game modes.
- Added input reporting slider for when players are configuring handbrake settings.
- Corrected UI display of Staff members in My Team after a player resets their RaceNet data.
- Made several minor bug-fixes throughout title.
- Made several minor stability improvements throughout title.
- Added minor UI fixes
- Added multiplayer improvements.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed few glitches.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.17 is now available for download.