Dirt Rally 2.0 version 1.15 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.15 changelog, the new update added new features like Broadcast Mode (Beta) and a new camera angle: “Dashboard”. Apart from this, the Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.15 also includes stability and performance improvements. Read more details below.
Previously, an update was released with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Dirt Rally 2.0 patch 1.15 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Dirt Rally 2 update 1.15 changelog
- Added files for Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi in preparation of DLC release on October 8th.
- Added files for Peugeot 206 Rally in preparation of DLC release on October 22nd.
- Added files for Volkswagen Golf Kitcar in preparation of DLC release on October 22nd.
- New feature: Broadcast Mode (Beta). Players can now spectate others in Multiplayer Lobbies.
- New camera angle: “Dashboard”
- Added “Launch DiRT Rally 2.0 in Oculus VR Mode” command to Steam version.*
- Adjusted default Chaperone setup by forcing Seated Mode.
- Improved readability of various UI elements.
- Made various improvements to reduce stutter during head movement.
- Resolved multiple triggers relating to audio cutting out mid-Stage.
- Resolved issue where turbo blow-off sounds were not playing when players released the throttle.
- Added “Handbrake Deadzone” and “Handbrake Saturation” options to Advanced Input Settings.
- Added ability to “restart” My Team career by resetting player inventories.
- Resolved issue where selling an upgraded car would not show the correct amount of Credits refunded.
- AI Challenges: Resolved issue where AI drivers would score double points after player recovers from Terminal Damage.
- Custom: Added ability to autofill an Event with all available routes for a chosen Location.
- Historic: Resolved issue where retiring from an event would mark current Championship as “Completed”.
- Modified AI behaviour when taking the final corner at Estering, Germany.
- General stability improvements and minor bug fixes throughout title.
- Added minor UI fixes
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added fixes for glitches.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Dirt Rally 2.0 update 1.15 is now available for download.