Diablo 2 Resurrected update 11.5 released on PC(Build 1.0.66606), PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Diablo 2 Resurrected patch notes, the latest update added new in-game messaging, new join/create game rate refunding, and more. Apart from this, D2R patch 10.22 also includes performance improvements.
Today’s D2R update 11.5 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 11.5 Notes (2.2.7) – November 5, 2021
- Updated the game client to be able to scale the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join/create game rate refunding so that if a player joins a game that is full, in addition to other cases, they will now be able to immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed a crash caused by the Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user quits the game
Download free D2R version 11.5 on PC.