Diablo 2 Resurrected update 10.12 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Diablo 2 Resurrected patch notes, the latest update resolves issues with character deletion, crashes, and more. Apart from this, D2R patch 10.12 also addressed login issues.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 10.12 Notes – Official
- Improvements to character deletion to help users from accidentally deleting their characters.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the legacy toggle after extended play sessions
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Korean IGR playtime warning UI would appear (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after launching the game with no existing settings file (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when binding passive abilities to the interact button
- Stability improvements in the effects system
- Stability improvements on game shutdown
- Fixes to localizations and subtitles
- Addressed various crash
- Added general stability fixes.
- Performance improvements added.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free D2R version 10.12 on PC.