A new Diablo 2 Resurrected update 1.05 (1.005.000) released on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Diablo 2 Resurrected 1.05 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings performance and crash fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Diablo 2 Resurrected patch 1.05 (1.005) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing login and server issues. Today’s Diablo 2 Resurrected version 1.05 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Diablo 2 Resurrected 1.05 Patch Notes
- Improvements to character deletion to help users from accidentally deleting their characters.
STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Addressedsed a crash that could occur when using the legacy toggle after extended play sessions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Korean IGR playtime warning UI would appear (PC Only).
- Addressed a crash that could occur after launching the game with no existing settings file (PC Only).
- Fixed a crash that could occur when binding passive abilities to the interact button.
- Stability improvements in the effects system.
- Stability improvements on game shutdown.
- Fixes to localizations and subtitles.
- Addressed server crashing issues.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added general stability and performance improvements to the game.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free D2R update 1.05 (1.005.000) on PC and PS4, PS5.