Diablo 2 Resurrected update 12.14 (v2.3.1) released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Diablo 2 Resurrected patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to PC and Consoles. Apart from this, D2R patch 12.14 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Today’s D2R update 12.14 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 12.14 Notes (2.3.1)
- Addressed a bug where some characters that have more than one special character in their name were unable to load into the game.
- Quick Cast skills now properly target allies and corpses
- Addressed a bug where opening the horadric cube while quick casting could cause your character to become stuck continuously casting
- Activating an aura with quick cast will no longer stop your character from moving
- Quick cast melee skills now allow the player to move to the mouse location outside of towns
- Improved quick cast behavior for Inferno and Arctic Blast
- Updated the DLSS .dll file to a more recent version
- Resolved some visual artifacts that would present when using teleport
- Resolved some visual artifacts that would present around partially transparent walls
- Classic characters can now change their force move keybinding
- If the player is holding down Force Move, they will now continue moving after using a skill
- Force move now functions while in your stash and horadric cube menus
- Addressed a bug where scrolling through chat could at the same time scroll through your right mouse button skills
- Addressed a bug where performing an inventory action after weapon swapping would un-select your Throw skill
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game
Download free D2R version 12.14 on PC.