A new Devour update 3.1 is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Devour game patch notes, the latest update added VR support, a new perk ‘Immune’, and more.
Previously, a major update added a new playable character Anna Puerta, as well as an incredible new cosmetic, flashlight skins, a new perk, farmhouse mechanic changes, and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Devour update 3.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Devour 3.1 Patch Notes – July 14, 2022
- Added VR support. DEVOUR is now fully VR capable. For those who choose to play in VR mode, you will still be able to play with those who don’t. And for those wondering about accessibility, you can play sitting down as well as standing.
- New perk: ‘Immune’.
- Zara now pukes the 1st egg onto the ground of the cave so spiders are able to grab it.
- “The Town” map name now appears correctly on post-game stats.
- Optimised rendering performance across all maps.
- Fix for Sam getting stuck inside of hiding spots on The Town.
- Restart game message no longer appears when opening video settings after moving game to another monitor.