A new Devour update 3.0.17 released on PC. According to the official Devour game patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes and fixes to the game.
Previously, a major update added a new playable character Anna Puerta, as well as an incredible new cosmetic, flashlight skins, a new perk, farmhouse mechanic changes, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Devour update 3.0.17 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Devour 3.0.17 Patch Notes – March 31, 2022
- Potential fix for a hang/crash that could occur due to a CPU thread locking up.
- Fix for Spiders that were sometimes not avoiding other spiders correctly.
- Fix for Sam not always activating his enrage animation on 10 goats burnt.
- Ghosts no longer get stuck when fleeing if they pick up a book directly under a player.
- Server browser no longer appears underneath the main menu if you click the exit button immediately after hosting a game.