Devour update 2.2.7 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Devour 2.2.7 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added a new playable character Anna Puerta, as well as an incredible new cosmetic, flashlight skins, a new perk, farmhouse mechanic changes, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Devour version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Devour Patch Notes – December 5, 2021
- Adds back TAA anti-aliasing option. Is known to cause issues so only use if you must.
- Anna will now be unlocked when completing Hard mode on any map.
- Fixed some issues with ultra-wide screen monitors
- Fixed crash when using a gamepad without the battery button bound
- Fixed Anna’s hair sometimes vanishing