Destiny 2 update 2.08 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 2.08 patch notes, the latest update added stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, Destiny 2 version 2.08 also includes some minor tweaks and fixes.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with new changes, tweaks, and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.08 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Destiny 2 2.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Stasis crystals could be used to wedge oneself between a rock and a hard place, resulting in Guardians being phased through closed doors.
- Fixed an issue where players could encounter a crash when emote swapping while frozen.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks could emit a damage impulse using Vesper of Radius without using their Rift charge.
- With this resolved, Vesper of Radius may once again be equipped.
- Fixed an issue where players could achieve Solo Flawless Dungeon Triumphs using checkpoints.
- Fixed an issue where settings for Motion Blur, Film Grain, and Chromatic Aberration would reset to default between play sessions on next-gen consoles.
Added stuttering and lag issues.
Other minor fixes and changes.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.