Destiny 2 version 2.11 released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to Destiny 2 update 2.11 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Destiny 2 2.11 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Bungie released a big update with various new changes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.11 update will fix these issues.
Destiny 2 2.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that allowed Guardian’s to quickly regain ability energy by picking up Warmind Cells.
- Hard Light
- Hard Light’s damage falloff now floors at 0.7x (Auto Rifles use 0.5x standard).
- Split ricochet bonus damage between PvE and PvP.
- PvE damage remains at 2.0x.
- PvP damage is now 1.35x.
- Removed a recoil adjustment that made the weapon more stable than intended.
- Level 32 and 92 upgrades now unlocks for all three characters. Players who were previously locked out of these Season bonuses can now access them.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.11 on PS4 and Xbox One.