Bungie has released a new Destiny 2 update 126.96.36.199 details for PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 188.8.131.52 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues with the game. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 184.108.40.206 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Destiny 2 update 220.127.116.11 added quality of life improvements and fixes. Recently, hotfix 18.104.22.168 was also released. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 22.214.171.124 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 Version 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes – October 4, 2022
SEASONAL ACTIVITY CONTENT
- Fixed an issue where players were blocked from completing the Season 18 intro mission if they lost connection during the activity.
- Fixed an issue where the Deepsightmodded weapon from the Hidden Compartment Crew Upgradewasn’t appropriately refreshing at the weekly reset.
- To alleviate some of the pressure in acquiring Season of Plunder weapon patterns, the Double Perk Weapon Spoils Crew Upgrade will now give you a Deepsightmodded weapon the first time you focus a weapon each week. Note: this change is not yet reflected in the upgrade description in-game.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Reactive Pulse mod provided permanent overshield.
- Fixed an issue where Eager Edge could be used multiple times in a single activation.
- Fixed an issue where players completing the new Season 18 crafting quests failed to have pattern Triumphsunlocked when acquiring the weapon patterns.
- We’ve reduced the brightness of the effect that appears when you damage yourself with the final round in Touch of Malice’s magazine.
- Fixed mislabeled Cry Mutiny ornament names.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the legacy War Table weekly challenge was unavailable.
- It now requires defeating Champions in PsiOpsBattlegrounds for a powerful reward.
- Fixed an issue where players using Chinese characters in their name were unable to play on the Microsoft Store platform.
- The Double Perk Weapon Spoils Crew Upgrade will now give you a Deepsight modded weapon the first time you focus a weapon each week.
- The Deepsight modded weapon from the Hidden Compartment Crew Upgrade will now appropriately refresh at the weekly reset.
- This issue was a bit of a doozy to address, but the team rocked it out (I can’t stop, I’m sorry) and got a fix together in time for our hotfix next week.
ACCESSING SEASON OF PLUNDER SEASON PASS
- Complete the Salvage and Salvation mission in the H.E.L.M.
- Speak to Spider in the Eliksni Quarter
- Complete the Ahoy and Aweigh quest
- Visit the Star Chart in the H.E.L.M.
- Acquire the Sails of the Shipstealer and Captain’s Atlas quests
- Claim Plundered Umbral Energy in the Season Pass
Note: The full official changelog will be available soon.
Download free Destiny 2 update 188.8.131.52 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.