Destiny 2 update 2.58 (1.053.000) is now available to download on PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.58 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 2.58 (1.053) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update 2.46 was released that added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.58 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Destiny 2 Version 2.58 Patch Notes – July 26, 2022
- Fixed an issue that prevented Silver Leaves from being awarded when completing certain activities. Hence the following activities now grant them:
- Altar of Sorrow
- Nightmare Containment
- Blind Well
- Dares of Eternity
- Fixed an issue where The Investigation campaign mission could be exploited for Silver Leaves.
- Added weekly rotating modifiers to the Bonfire Bash activity.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where this year’s Solstice armor ornaments displayed a purple hue, rather than a blue one, when using a Stasis subclass.
- Fixed an issue where the Dream Work origin trait would activate for other weapons, allowing overflow for all gear equipped.
- You all owe a certain dungeon boss an apology.
- Fixed an issue where The Last Word was doing more damage than intended.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where the Seashore Pack contents were not being received by players.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.58 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.