Destiny 2 update 2.55 (1.050.000) is now available to download on PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.55 patch notes, the latest update brings balancing and gameplay adjustments. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 2.55 (1.050) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update 2.46 was released that added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.54 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Destiny 2 Version 2.55 Patch Notes – June 14, 2022
RAIDS AND DUNGEONS:
- Moving forward, Grasp of Avarice dungeon will only drop a Pinnacle reward upon completion when it is the featured dungeon of the week.
- Encounter completions during non-featured weeks have a chance to drop a Powerful reward.
- You can learn more about the new rotator system in the previous TWAB here.
- Vault of Glass: Fixed an issue where a Titan’s Solar Throwing Hammer could interrupt boss attacks from the Templar.
- Fixed an issue where Sunspots could break immune shields in Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation, and Vow of the Disciple.
- Sever: Fixed an issue where players could not teleport all out of Shame and Reconciliation Sever activities after the boss is defeated.
- Look. Sever is supposed to be emotional but that doesn’t mean we meant to trap you there, OK? We’ll call it bonding.
- Nightmare Containment: Fixed an issue where The Machinist refused to rocket and stomp players when he was supposed to, so we gave him a stern talking-to and now he’s back to usual shenanigans.
- The Machinist will now periodically shoot a blaze of rockets at players and stomp when they get too close.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS:
- Fixed an issue where players were not appropriately matched based on win count in Trials of Osiris.
- With this issue fixed, the Flawless pool and Flawless pool loot will once again be enabled on Sundays at 10 AM Pacific.
Gameplay and Investment
- Well Rounded perk will no longer trigger when a player cancels a charged grenade.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.55 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.