Bungie has released a new Destiny 2 update 2.51 (1.046.000) on PS4, PC, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.51 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay adjustments and fixes. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 2.51 (1.046) also includes stability improvements.
Previously, an update 2.46 was released that added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.51 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Destiny 2 Version 2.51 Patch Notes – May 10, 2022
- Guardian Games playlist activities now grant progression towards Deepsight weapons and levels
- The Title SMG will now drop from Medallion turn-ins. The higher the Medallion the higher the drop chance.
- Drop-rate has been tuned to correct the issue.
- Guardian Games Playbook has been disabled from Eva Levante after an unintentional interaction with platform carts.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from successfully charging a Nova Pulse just after casting the Nova Warp Super.
- Fixed an issue where charging a Nova Pulse with low Super energy would not consistently complete the attack.
- Fixed an issue where an interaction between Shiver Strike and Glacial Quake could allow players to generate infinite Stasis crystals if combined with the Howl of the Storm Aspect.
- Developer note: Shiver Strike will now cost the player’s full melee charge immediately on activation. We understand that this is a slight nerf for the time being, and plan to make additional adjustments in the future to address its potency.
- Fixed an issue where the Fettered Shell was not properly taking shaders.
- ‘Radioactive green’ is a very fashionable color, though.
- The Dark Telemetry emblem now supports the raid metric category.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.51 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.