Bungie has deployed a new Destiny 2 update 2.47 (1.042.000) on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 2.47 patch notes, the latest update brings various bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, today’s Destiny 2 patch 2.47 (1.042) also includes a fix for a bug where some players on Windows 7 and 8.1 were unable to enter the game.
Previously, an update 2.46 was released that added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, some players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Destiny 2 version 2.47 will fix a few of these issues.
Related: Destiny 2 servers are down for maintenance. Check Destiny 2 server status here.
Destiny 2 2.47 Patch Notes – April 5, 2022
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue that was causing Xûr to offer Exotic armor with low stat rolls and identical stat allocation.
- This fix has caused an issue we are now investigating where the advertised stats on Xûr’s inventory screen may be slightly different than the item you receive.
- It’s been a very eventful time for Xûr, but he’s ready to get back to work. He thanks you for your patience.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the expected additional rewards while being in the Flawless pool.
Platforms and Systems
- Fixed an issue where some users could experience black screens on Windows 7 and 8.1.
The following fixes coming next week.
- Addressed a bug where when attempting to import friends from other platforms for Bungie Friends, some platforms display an error and can’t import friends.
- Fixed a bug where reckless Endangerment can’t be reacquired from Collections after dismantling it.
- Addressed a bug where The Renewal Grasps’ damage buff doesn’t always work inside a Duskfield Grenade’s area of effect.
- Fixed a bug where shadows sometimes disappear when entering new areas resulting in very bright rooms on Xbox Series X and PS5.
- Fixed a bug where the Mnemosyne lore book for completing the Alter of Reflection activities won’t unlock the last two lore pages.
- Addressed a bug where Eyes of Tomorrow’s rockets can sometimes stay in front of players instead of launching, exploding in front of them.
- Fixed a bug where the Lucent Executioners are not rotating daily and have been stuck in the Florescent Canal.
- Fixed a bug where the Memory Alembic quest doesn’t give Refined Qualichor when completing it after the first week.
- Addressed a bug where Combatants sometimes don’t spawn after entering the Dark Forest area in the EDZ PsiOps Battlegrounds arena if players use Sparrows to quickly enter the portal. It’s recommended not to rush to the portal so that combatants can spawn in.
- Fixed a bug where Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds does not advertise Matchmaking: OFF.
- Addressed a bug where the Report Altar-Reflect quest can become blocked if players not on the correct step join other players on another step of the quest.
Download free Destiny 2 update 2.47 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.