Destiny 2 update 2.39 (1.034.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Destiny 2 version 2.39 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor tweaks, and improvements to the game. Apart from this, Destiny 2 patch 2.39 (1.034) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are facing several issues with the game. Destiny 2 patch 2.39 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Destiny 2 2.39 Update Today? – January 20, 2022 (Updated)
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur during the Crota boss encounter.
- Improved responsiveness of Phryzhia (Ogre boss) becoming vulnerable when the cursed idol buff is activated.
- Fixed an issue where defeating enemies with a finisher could cause a crash.
- Note: The team is continuing to investigate general crashes in Gambit. Please continue to report issues to the #Help forum on Bungie.net.
- Fixed an issue where invisible geometry could block bullets or movement on some curved surfaces.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability to equip Exotic Ornaments to the Wish-Ender bow.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter class ability cooldown times would increase if the player’s Mobility stat was over 100.
- Players may now increase their Mobility to whatever value over 100 that they desire without detriment to their cooldown timers, even if it provides no real benefit.
- Seriously, go ahead.
- Max that stat out.
- We dare you.
- Show us how high you can get your Mobility.
- Reverted a change to Deuteranopia, Protanopia, and Tritanopia Colorblind Modes default colors to address community feedback.
- Improved Roster grouping and sorting algorithms to generally improve Roster performance.
- Fixed low performance issue on PC.
- Fixed performance issues on consoles.
- Fixed a bug where combatant health bars may be more difficult to distinguish between minor and major enemies in all colorblind modes.
- Fixed an issue where some players may appear as invisible or visually loading for extended periods of time.
- Addressed crashing issues on Xbox consoles.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to interact with objects required for the Magnum Opus Exotic Quest at multiple points in Eternity.
Download free Destiny 2 version 2.39 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.